Grrls Meat Camp is a program of the Good Meat Project (GMP), a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, founded in 2014, whose mission is to inspire responsible meat production and consumption through experiential education. This website is the property of the Good Meat Project. Throughout the Website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GMP.
1. ELIGIBILITY The Website and services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. By accessing or using the Website, you represent that you are 18 or older. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. This Website is not intended for users under the age of 13, and by using our Website, you are representing to us that you are over 13.
2. DISCLAIMER The content contained on this Website is presented solely for educational and community-building purposes. The GMP is not offering the information on this Website as legal, accounting, or other professional services advice. Every individual, community, and company is different and the advice and strategies found on this Website may not be suitable for your situation, or in your municipality, county, state, or country. You should seek the services of competent legal, accounting, and other professionals before starting your own Meat Collective or other meat education business.
While best efforts have been used in preparing the information on this Website, we make no representations or warranties of any kind and assume no liabilities of any kind with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents and SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The GMP is not liable or responsible to any person or entity with respect to loss of any kind; direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the use of this Website. By using this Website, or the information contained on it, you waive any and all claims of any type that you may have now or in the future against the GMP for any matter arising out of or relating to your use of the Website.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You expressly agree that the use of, or inability to use, the Website is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your activity related to the information on this Website as well as downloading and/or use of files, information, communications, content, or other material (including without limitation software) accessed through or obtained by means of the Website. Under no circumstances shall GMP be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the Website, even if GMP has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
A. COMMUNICATIONS You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to or from the Website and/or Forum, including to any discussions therein. You shall not upload to, or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Website or Forum any communication that:
(i) is for inappropriate commercial purposes or otherwise advertises or solicits for the sale of inappropriate goods or services; (ii) is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or abusive; (iii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (iv) slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of any third party; (v) causes injury of any kind to any person or entity; (vi) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any third party; (vii) violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or (viii) contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that conduct prohibited in connection with the Website and Forum includes, but is not limited to, impersonation of other people and breaching or attempting to breach the security of the Website.
GMP does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of statements made by Forum users.
B. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS You acknowledge and agree that any communications made to or by means of any portion of the Website are public. You acknowledge that:
(i) you have no expectation of privacy in any public communication and (ii) no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and GMP by reason of your transmitting a public communication to any area of the Website or Forum. By transmitting any public communication to the Website or Forum, you grant to GMP a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, distribute, display, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such public communication, in all media now known or later developed. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such public communications, including, without limitation, any intellectual property laws under any relevant jurisdiction, and shall constitute a waiver of any rights, "moral rights," or any similar rights under any jurisdiction.
C. UNSOLICITED EMAIL You agree not to use the Forum or any other area of the Website to send the same or substantially similar unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to a large number of recipients. This prohibition includes sending unsolicited mass mailings from another Internet service that in any way involves the use of the Website. A message is unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a USENET or newsgroup charter and/or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. For purposes of this provision, merely making one's e-mail address accessible to the public shall not constitute a request or invitation to receive messages.
7. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE GMP reserves the right to suspend or refuse service or access to the Website at anytime at our discretion.
8. TRADEMARKSThe “GMP” name and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of our licensors or us.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. While the information on this Website and Forum is meant to be shared, the modification or manipulation of any paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, in a manner that alters the original intent or meaning of the information or creates confusion around the information, is not allowed. Illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics that are accompanied by explanatory or informational text, if reproduced, should also contain the text.